How to Transfer Sage Intelligence Reporting Trees Between Systems
How do you transfer Sage Intelligence Reporting Trees between systems?
- In the destination Sage 300 ERP deployment that you wish to transfer the tree structure to, locate the “Shared Data Directory\BXDATA\ SQL\ReportTrees” folder location
- Make a backup of the existing files in that location.
- From the originating Sage 300 ERP deployment, locate the “Shared Data Directory\BXDATA\ SQL\ReportTrees” folder location.
- Copy the files with a .tre extension.
- Paste the copied files into the destination “Shared Data Directory\BXDATA\ SQL\ReportTrees” folder.
- Log into Sage 300 ERP, launch Intelligence Reporting Report Manager and verify the tree structure has been transferred.