Data at your fingertips with Sage Intelligence
Sage Intelligence is a simple, flexible reporting solution that gives you meaningful insights into your business information, on the go. Available in the cloud as well as on-premise for Sage Accounting, Business Management and payroll solutions, Sage Intelligence empowers you with immediate access to ready-to-use reports and dashboards that offer instant insights into the business without having to leave your Sage solution.
Improve visibility throughout your business to make faster, more informed business decisions.
Sage Intelligence empowers you to quickly and easily gain control and obtain the information you need for operations and strategic planning. The Sage ERP Intelligence Reporting module empowers you to quickly and easily obtain the information required for improved operations and reporting across your entire business. Based on the familiar Microsoft ® Excel ® application, the Business Intelligence module lets you effortlessly create reports and analyze data, improving your visibility into your organization.
Sage Intelligence is a module that extracts data from Sage system and delivers it in a Microsoft®Excel® format that is easy to understand and manipulate, putting you in control of the design of your reports.
- Quickly identify and respond to trends using customizable dashboards.
- Use drag-and-drop formulas to easily create and manage your financial reporting.
- Develop in-depth financial, operational, customer, and vendor reports.
- Efficiently view, manipulate, analyze, and distribute your reports in a familiar Excel format.
- Effortlessly consolidate data from multiple companies, divisions, and databases.
- View your organization in many different ways through flexible Reporting Trees and Reporting Groups.
- Extract up-to-the minute high-level summaries, account groupings, or detailed transactions.
Speak with one of our Consultants
Sage Intelligence empowers you to:
- Use your Excel knowledge to easily write and edit reports, giving you instant visibility across your business.
- Spend more time focusing on analysis and interpretation of your information and less time pulling the data together.
- Design customized reports that suit your business’s unique requirements.