Data at your fingertips with Sage Intelligence
Improve visibility throughout your business to make faster, more informed business decisions.
Sage Intelligence empowers you to quickly and easily gain control and obtain the information you need for operations and strategic planning. The Sage ERP Intelligence Reporting module empowers you to quickly and easily obtain the information required for improved operations and reporting across your entire business. Based on the familiar Microsoft ® Excel ® application, the Business Intelligence module lets you effortlessly create reports and analyze data, improving your visibility into your organization.
Sage Intelligence is a module in Sage 100 that extracts data from Sage 100 and delivers it in a Microsoft®Excel® format that is easy to understand and manipulate, putting you in control of the design of your reports.
Essentially, Sage 100 Intelligence Reporting empowers you to:
- Use your existing Microsoft® Excel® knowledge to easily write and edit reports, giving you instant visibility across your business.
- Spend more time focusing on analysis and interpretation of your information and less time pulling the data together.
- Design customized reports that suit your business’s unique requirements.
The Report Designer has revolutionized financial reporting! It gives you two methods to create and control your financial reports depending on your Excel knowledge and your unique business requirements
The Report Manager license allows you to do everything the Report Viewer does, plus it allows you to edit and customize your standard report templates and save them for future use, create new reports, sort drill-down and aggregate your data, and automate the distribution of your reports.
Run existing reports, in real time, when you want them
The Connector enables you to access and consolidate information from multiple sources.
- Quickly identify and respond to trends using customizable dashboards.
- Use drag-and-drop formulas to easily create and manage your financial reporting.
- Develop in-depth financial, operational, customer, and vendor reports.
- Efficiently view, manipulate, analyze, and distribute your reports in a familiar Excel format.
- Effortlessly consolidate data from multiple companies, divisions, and databases.
- View your organization in many different ways through flexible Reporting Trees and Reporting Groups.
- Extract up-to-the minute high-level summaries, account groupings, or detailed transactions.