Accounting and ERP Software
QuickBooks Online is the easiest way to run your entire business and get more done. You don’t have to be an accounting expert because QuickBooks keeps everything organized all in one place. However, if you do have an accountant, share your books for seamless collaboration. Powerful invoicing with custom reminders, tracking, and direct deposits puts less time between you and your money.
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) goes beyond accounting software. It tracks everything in accounting software plus more. It includes features such as order fulfillment, inventory, distribution, manufacturing, shipping, reporting, and more. It used to run your business where you have a centralized system to streamline your business.
Odoo is a suite of open source business apps that cover all your company needs: Accounting, CRM, eCommerce, accounting, inventory, point of sale, project management, and more.
Sage 100 (formerly MAS 90 and MAS 200) software offers a broad range of feature-rich modules to address individual needs. Available through on-premises or online deployment options, Sage 100 cost-effectively combines financial operations and accounting, business intelligence, human resources, CRM, eBusiness, manufacturing, and distribution, from the start, or when you need it.
Sage 300 (formerly Accpac) software provides an automation platform that connects the functional areas of your business such as accounting, distribution or warehouse, and manufacturing. Sage 300 software has evolved to also include sales, marketing, customer service, and business analytics—through business intelligence and real-time key performance indicator (KPI) dashboards.
What is ERP?
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a system that supports all of the business operations. It streamlines back-office processes and equips you with the visibility you need to make better and faster decisions. The greatest advantage of an ERP system is the ability to see what is going on with your company as it happens. It is handy when you deal with a high volume of business processes. With ERP software, your company can avoid inventory shortages or wasted time spent transferring files.
ERP software provides the solid operational backbone to a business. For manufacturers and distributors, ERP software will help improve the volume of production and fulfillment of orders while reducing costs. By optimizing business operations with ERP, the companies can focus on new business opportunities.
Benefits of ERP software:
- Streamline processes and workflows with a single integrated system.
- Reduce redundant data entry and share information departments.
- Establish uniform processes that are based on recognized best business practices
- Provide customized reports for better decision making
- Improved workflow and efficiency
- Improved customer satisfaction based on improved on-time delivery and faster delivery times
- Reduced inventory costs resulting from better planning, tracking, and forecasting of requirements
- Turn collections faster based on better visibility into accounts
- Decrease in vendor pricing by taking better advantage of quantity breaks and tracking vendor performance
- Track actual costs of activities and perform activity-based costing