Sage Fixed Assets
Fixed Asset Management Solution
Sage Fixed Assets is a fixed asset management solution for small and mid-sized businesses. In addition, the benefits of having Fixed Assets are that it is: fast, dependable, and customization. Above all, Fixed Assets combines acknowledged depreciation expertise and user-friendliness with the added power, data security, and functionality that your business situation demands.
Manage the entire fixed asset lifecycle
From acquisition to transfers and disposals you can manage the entire fixed asset process for both public and private organizations.
It has advanced fixed asset accounting and reporting features, Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation can help you prepare your year-end financials, allocate costs, calculate depreciation, eliminate redundant data entry, and store digital images of key asset records such as purchase orders, warranty information, and insurance records.
See how much time and money you’ll save!
Whether you’re reporting to senior management, a government agency, auditors, donors and executive boards, or the IRS, you’re accountable for the status and value of your organization’s many fixed assets. Therefore, this is a daunting task because those assets can take on many unexpected forms. Such as buildings, machinery, computers equipment, office furniture, and even assets that your company builds
More than 50 depreciation methods
This includes MACRS 150 percent and 200 percent (formulas and tables), ACRS, Straight-Line, Modified Straight-Line (formulas and tables), Declining Balance, Sum-of-the-Years-Digits, as well as user-defined.
It helps ensure compliance with government regulations, integrates with popular general ledger systems. It also comes with more than 30 ready-to-use reports, including year-end financial statements, fileable U.S. IRS tax forms and worksheets.
Managing DepreciationSave time and money by eliminating complicated and error-prone spreadsheets with the use of the best depreciation calculation engine.
- Manage depreciation with more than fifty depreciation methods including MACRS 150 percent and 200 percent (formulas and tables), ACRS, Straight-Line, etc.
- Help ensure compliance with government regulations
- Integrate with popular general ledger systems
Managing InventorySage has everything you need to conduct physical fixed asset inventories. Use state-of-the-art Microsoft® Windows® Mobile barcode scanners to conduct multiple inventories concurrently at multiple sites and reconcile data at one central location.
- Eliminate lost or stolen assets and reduce insurance costs with asset tracking software including check in/check out functionality for mobile assets
- Control data entry with customizable fields and clearly describe asset records with notes and images
- Label and track assets with a range of pre-printed bar code labels and bar code readers
Tracking ProjectsTrack all of your project details including status, contacts, notes, and all the financials. You can also monitor both physical and financial completion of projects.
- Create custom access profiles with built-in security settings for specific product features and projects
- View your organization across all projects at the project, line-item, and transaction level
- Utilize the advantage and convenience of real-time status updates with built-in reports
- Import invoices and other purchasing information from your accounts payable system