Sage Fixed Assets
a fixed asset management solution
More Than Depreciation
Sage Fixed Assets is a fixed asset management solution for small and mid-sized businesses. In addition, the benefits of having Fixed Assets are that it is: fast, dependable, and customization. Above all, Fixed Assets combines acknowledged depreciation expertise and user-friendliness with the added power, data security, and functionality that your business situation demands.
From list to details
See the example below of how you can just easily use Sage Fixed Assets to get a summary of your assets. Simply select one item from the list, double click it, and then be given a detailed information about that specific asset.
A List of your Assets
After selecting one asset from the list, you will get details of it such as where it is at and who has it.
More Features of Sage Fixed Assets:
Save time and money by eliminating complicated and error-prone spreadsheets with the use of the best depreciation calculation engine.
- Manage depreciation with more than fifty depreciation methods including MACRS 150 percent and 200 percent (formulas and tables), ACRS, Straight-Line, etc.
- Help ensure compliance with government regulations
- Integrate with popular general ledger systems
Sage has everything you need to conduct physical fixed asset inventories. Use state-of-the-art Microsoft® Windows® Mobile barcode scanners to conduct multiple inventories concurrently at multiple sites and reconcile data at one central location.
- Eliminate lost or stolen assets and reduce insurance costs with asset tracking software including check in/check out functionality for mobile assets
- Control data entry with customizable fields and clearly describe asset records with notes and images
- Label and track assets with a range of pre-printed bar code labels and bar code readers
Track all of your project details including status, contacts, notes, and all the financials. You can also monitor both physical and financial completion of projects.
- Create custom access profiles with built-in security settings for specific product features and projects
- View your organization across all projects at the project, line-item, and transaction level
- Utilize the advantage and convenience of real-time status updates with built-in reports
- Import invoices and other purchasing information from your accounts payable system