"providex ODBC driver PVKIO logon failed" SQL state=S0000 please check with the administrator that the connection information configured for this data container is valid." running Premium version of Sage 100 Intelligence
Error: “providex ODBC driver PVKIO logon failed” SQL state=S0000 please check with the administrator that the connection information configured for this data container is valid.” running Premium version of Sage 100 Intelligence
Can be followed by:
Title: Report Execution Error
Message text: Keyword not supported: ‘driver’
SQL Execution Error
An error occurred attempting to retrieve lookup data. This error does not prevent you from running the report but may cause the lookup feature to be unavailable. The error was: –
Keyword not supported: ‘driver’.
If the prior version of Sage 100 was the providex version and now using the SQL version the metadata within alchemex.svd may still be trying to pull data from Providex.
Export any customized reports from the report manager and rename the alchemex.svd and templates folder from the repository folder.
- Make sure there is no one in Report Manager running reports.
- Go to the repository folder on the shared location.
- Rename alchemex.svd and Templates folder.
- Go to Sage Intelligence Reporting, Settings, License Manager.
- Re-license the product.
- Try running a canned report in Report Manager.
- If you have any customized reports, import them back into Report Manager.