Year-End Processing Reports in Sage 300


What reports do I need to use for year-end processing in Sage 300? The articles outline reports that can be used in the process of generating year-end forms for Payroll and Accounts Payable tax reporting and closing the year in General Ledger.


Reports to user for Payroll:

  • Accruals (shows used transactions and current balance)
  • Earnings/Deduction Sum (analyzing report)
  • Tax Calculation Analysis (analyze employee’s pay)
  • Worker’s Compensation (analyze employee’s pay)
  • Payroll Register (analyze employee’s pay)
  • Government

Reports (Federal, State and Local)
Reports to use for Accounts Payable:

  • Canada – T5018 (CPRS) – (Government reports)
  • US – 1099 Misc and 1096 Forms – (Government reports)

Reports to use for General Ledger:

  • Trial Balance (GL Reports)
  • Balance Sheet (Financial Reporter)
  • Income Statement (Financial Reporter)