Windows has blocked this software because it can’t verify the publisher on Sage 300 Cloud
Sage 300 Cloud
While opening an icon in Sage 300, users may come across an error “Window has blocked this software because it can’t verify the publisher.”
This error may occur due to some ActiveX control and plug-ins, that are by default defined as disabled in Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer, click on Tools >>Internet Options>>Click the Security tab >>Custom Level button.
- Under ActiveX ensure the following are set to enabled;
- Run ActiveX and plug-ins: Enabled
- Download Signed ActiveX Control: Enabled
- Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting: Enabled
- Download unsigned ActiveX Control: Enabled
- Initialize and script ActiveX controls not mark as safe: Enabled
- Finally Click on OK and Apply.
- Add the Program Directory Path to the “Compatibility View Settings” and “Trusted Sites”
- Run Regacc by right clicking and running as administrator
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.