What to do when the Server Status.flp File is Corrupt or Missing in Sage 100
“The Server’s Status.flp file is corrupt or missing” starting Sage 100 Advanced or Premium workstation
Use caution when working with the below product functionality. Always create a backup of your data before proceeding with advanced solutions. If necessary, seek the assistance of a qualified Sage business partner, network administrator, or Sage customer support analyst.
This solution requires advanced knowledge of your network. Contact your system administrator for assistance. Modifying Windows security incorrectly can severely affect system operations. Sage is not responsible for operation issues caused by incorrectly modifying your Windows security. Always create a backup of your data before proceeding with advanced solutions.
- Incorrect/blank Wkstatus.flp file on workstation, Status.flp on server
- or, these files are set to Read-Only
- Corrupt or damaged SY_Console.m4t, Locate.pvk,or Sessions.pvk file(s) on server.
- The word Home may be part of the directory path to “..\MAS90”
- Verify that the workstation Wkstatus.flp is the same version as the server’s Status.flp:
- Status.flp is in the server‘s “..\MAS90\Home” directory.
- Wkstatus.flp is in the workstation’s “..\MAS90\Home” directory.
- Open the files in Notepad to obtain the version numbers (i.e. 5.00)
- If the version does not match, re-install Workstation Setup
- Status.flp or Wkstatus.flp may be set as read only.
- Right-click the file, and click Properties
- Clear the Read Only check box
- The word Home may be part of the directory path to “..\MAS90” (for example, “C:\Apps\Home\MAS90”)
- Install Sage 100 to a directory that does not include the word “Home”
- For Sage 100 Advanced versions, replace Sy_Console.m4t, Locate.pvk and Sessions.pvk
- Have all users exit Sage 100
- Stop the Application Server, and the close Application Server Configuration (if open)
- On the Sage 100 Server, rename the following files:
- In “..\MAS90\MAS_System”: Sy_Console.m4t
- In “..\MAS90\Home\Lib|_Appserv”: Locate.pvk and Sessions.pvk
- Change the Client Reconnect logic to none:
- Open the Application Server Configuration
- Click the Server tab, and set KeepAlives = Off
- Click the Clients tab, and set Reconnect = None
- Close Application Server Configuration
- Restart the Application Server.
- Open Application Server Configuration. Locate.pvk and Session.pvk are automatically recreated, and the original grid restored.