Visual Process Flows Not Working in Sage 300
The Visual Process Flows are not appearing in Sage 300 due to the EOL of Adobe Flash.
Use caution when working with the below product functionality. Always create a backup of your data before proceeding with advanced solutions. If necessary, seek the assistance of a qualified Sage business partner, network administrator, or Sage customer support analyst.
To access the Visual Process Flows, the following updates will have to be done:
You’ll need to install product updates of the above versions or higher.
If you have the custom visual process flows that you created in previous versions of Sage 300, you can use most of them. There is one exception: you cannot use custom process flows that you created based on I/C process flow templates.
In other custom process flows, some things may be different or missing. Differences you may notice include:
- Tooltips always appear. Previously, tooltips were hidden until you hovered over the element with the tooltip.
- Text in your custom flows that was formatted as bold or italic no longer has this formatting.
- The font size of some text may be reduced.
- Text items with a trailing “end of the line” character may be missing.
- Text items containing HTML may be missing.
- Animations (such as a Clock) are no longer supported.
- Some images are no longer supported.
- Fill patterns and gradients are no longer supported.
- Some elements may appear slightly blurry.