How to set up Accounts Receivable Divisions in Sage 100
How to set up Accounts Receivable Divisions
Use caution when working with the below product functionality. Always create a backup of your data before proceeding with advanced solutions.
- Select Accounts Receivable, Setup, Accounts Receivable Options, then Main Tab
- Check the box to the right of Account Receivable Divisions
- Select Accounts Receivable, Setup, then Division Maintenance
- Type in the new Division No.
- Enter all General Ledger Accounts
- Select Accept
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.