Sage Fixed Assets Report Writer
Unlimited Reporting Possibilities
Gain total control over the format, appearance, and context of all your depreciation and fixed asset management reports with FAS Report Writer. This easy-to-use solution allows you to instantly create professional, custom reports that you can save and reuse whenever you wish.
FAS Report Writer’s Customized Standard Reports feature allows you to make edits to the builtin reports with minimal effort. Better still, you can share fixed asset data with other programs using PDF, ASCII, HTML, XML, and other popular formats. Enjoy custom reports and data integration—all in one simple, point-and-click system.
FAS Report Writer is the perfect solution to extend the built-in reporting functionality of any Sage FAS 100 product and is included in all Sage FAS 500 solutions. With this powerful yet easy-to-use solution, you can handle up to 999,999 assets in a single report. You can choose any range of assets you want to include in your reports, decide how you want to subtotal and group the data, and even combine FAS asset information from other data sources. With FAS Report Writer, you’ll have a comprehensive solution that gives you total control over the creation and customization of your reports with unlimited possibilities.
More Reporting Power
• Create an unlimited number of calculated columns which can be designed to hold the results of calculations based on other fields and columns, or on your own custom formulas.
• Store report definitions for future use or editing.
• Use visuals to make your fixed asset data stand out – create graphs using Sage FAS data, or copy and paste existing graphics.
• Export data to Excel, Lotus, Word, Adobe Acrobat, WordPerfect, ASCII files, PDF, XML, HTML, and more.
• Save report definitions to use for future reports or share with other users, saving hours of valuable time.
• Compatible with FAS 100 Asset Accounting, FAS 100 Asset Inventory, and FAS 100 CIP Accounting.
• Included at no charge with FAS 500 Asset Accounting, FAS 500 Asset Inventory, and FAS 500 CIP Accounting.
• Easily modify built-in standard reports.
• Enjoy unlimited possibilities for any type of report – including Consolidated, Summary, Asset Insurance, and Foreign Currency.
• Easily edit report headers and footers and instantly see a preview of your report prior to finalizing it.
• Favorite Reports feature allows you to create a list of frequently-used reports for easy access.