Sage 100 Work Order Enhancements
The Work Order module for Sage 100 (formerly MAS 90 and 200) is the cornerstone of the system’s Manufacturing Solution. It allows you to issue work orders, develop schedules, and track costs associated with the manufacturing process. Work Order provides you with complete control of the manufacturing process and the ability to see up-to-the-minute, work-in-process information. This module is particularly well-suited for companies engaged in assemble-to-order, engineer-to-order, or make-to-order processing.
When Work Order is used in conjunction with Bill of Materials, the material required to produce a product can be automatically merged from the appropriate bill. All of the required paperwork to move the job through the shop can then be generated from each work order, including travelers, picking sheets, dispatch sheets, and operation tickets.
We offer a wide variety of Sage 100 Work Order Enhancements:
- Sage 100 – WO Materials to use Default Warehouse Code
- Sage 100 – WO Bar Code Import
- Sage 100 – WO Operation Ticket Printing with Range of WO Numbers
- Sage 100 – WO Extended Decimal Precision
- Sage 100 – WO Six Decimal Precision
- Sage 100 – WO Quantity Excluded from Quantity Available
- Sage 100 – WO Integration with 35 Option Categories
- Sage 100 – WO Number as Trans Number for Material Issues