Sage 100 Time Card Enhancements
More than an automated time card system, the TimeCard module for Sage 100 (formerly MAS 90 and 200) is a powerful and flexible addition to the Payroll and Job Cost modules. Enter employees’ time card data on any schedule desired, then hold this information until you are ready to run your next payroll. The Certified Payroll Report feature allows you to flag labor codes and job numbers, then generate reports for submission to most government agencies. TimeCard also provides you with a convenient time clock component—adding even more functionality and flexibility to your Sage 100 solution.
Use this module to enter your employees’ time card data on any schedule desired (daily, weekly, and so on) without affecting the payroll data entry files. When you are ready to run your payroll for the pay period, the entries are transferred to Payroll Data Entry from TimeCard automatically. You can even give an employee a raise in the middle of a pay period without issue. TimeCard stamps each entry with the employee’s current pay rate and maintains the old rate for existing entries, then applies the new rate to the next entry.
- Sage 100 – TC Piecework for Payroll and TimeCard
- Sage 100 – TC User Defined Fields For TimeCard
- Sage 100 – TC TimeCard Data Import From ASCII
- Sage 100 – TC Average Rate Calculation Utility
- Sage 100 – TC Enhanced TimeCard Options
- Sage 100 – TC Integration with Union Payroll
- Sage 100 – TC Rapid Entry for TimeCard Data Entry
- Sage 100 – TC Equipment Postings Created From TimeCard Update
- Sage 100 – TC Allowable Number of Days Between TC Entries
- Sage 100 – TC Duplicate Entry Prevention
- Sage 100 – TC TimeCard Entry for Subcontractors