9 Things Sage 100 ERP can do for your Business.
Getting the most out of your existing software can save you time and money. By automating tasks or being more aware of what’s happening in your organization through business intelligence, Acute Data Systems has helped many companies come closer to achieving their goals. We specialize in Accounting, ERP, CRM and productivity solutions.
Here are some of the projects that we’ve done for our existing Sage 100 ERP (MAS 90 and MAS 200) customers:
- Set up real-time web store integration with Sage 100 (MAS 90 and MAS 200).
- Automate custom financial reports by using an Excel plugin called Sage Intelligence.
- Utilize and integrate Sage CRM with Sage 100 to improve your sales and marketing process.
- Set up email notifications on critical data fields. For example, send an alert when low stock on hand or customer has exceeded their credit limit.
- Set up reports to be accessed through a web browser. Sales people can access Sage 100 reports from their iPad or mobile device.
- Without any programming knowledge, you can configure screens or create fields within Sage 100. For example, create a new field to capture important information or hide inventory costs from certain users.
- Take advantage of time clocks to work with the payroll module. Save several hours a week by eliminating manual entry.
- Set up Sage 100 to process EDI transactions for your important customers.
- Save on postage by configuring paperless office to automatically send invoices and statements via email.