Sage 100 ERP 2013 Roadmap
Sage will be focusing more on the user experience for Sage 100 ERP 2013 (formerly MAS 90 and MAS 200).
Here is a summarized list of enhancements and future features for Sage 100 ERP 2013:
- Visual Process flows
- Updating to the latest version of Crystal Reports
- Taking advantage of a 64-Bit ODBC Driver
- Using SData to integrate with other Sage products
- Automatic updates using Sage Advisor
- Improving Basic Functionality
- Better integrations with Sage Intelligence Reporting, Sage CRM, Budgeting & Planning, and Fixed Assets
- Using Connected Services for Sage Payments, Shipping by Smartlinc, Sales Tax by Avalra, and Alerts by Vineyardsoft
- Using Mobile Connected Services for Sage Mobile Service and Sales
Please see the attached document for detail information.