Sage 100 Delete Future Years & Transactions in General Ledger
Use caution when working with the below product functionality. Always create a backup of your data before proceeding with advanced solutions.
Run this utility company data sets to determine if transactions are dated in future years. The transactions should be removed even if the net amount of the transactions is equal to zero.
- Select File, Run, at the Program Name field, type GLWURD and press ENTER.
- If future postings are found, select the highest fiscal year you want to save up to and click Print Log.
- The log will be saved with a list of transactions selected for deletion in the following location: ..\MAS90\Launcher\GL_DELETE_LOG
- Print and save the list of transactions for an audit trail.
- Print and review the Trial Balance for each year listed on the
- GL_DELETE_LOG to confirm that it needs to be deleted.
- Re-run the GLWURD utility and select Delete.
Note: If valid transactions are valid, verify that they have not already been reentered using the correct posting date. If not, then they will need to be reentered using the correct posting date.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.