- Quick Order Entry component must be installed
Confirm the version of Sage 100 is Advanced or Premium (Sage 100 Standard is not compatible)
Confirm the Default Form for Quotes/Orders
- For more information see Sage 100 ERP Installation and System Administrator’s Guide.
If installation of Quick Order Entry Component completes but a Quick Order Entry option is not available as the Default Form for Quotes/Orders then perform a SQL query on the Components table in the CRM database
- In CRM, select Administration, Users, Users, select the desired user
- If an ERP Preferences tab is available, check the Default Form for Quotes/Orders and change to Quick Order Entry, if available (in CRM 7.3 SP2 or higher this may be labeled as Web Forms Embedded in CRM)
- Otherwise, click Change on the User screen and confirm if the Default Form for Quotes/Orders has an option for Quick Order Entry (or Web Forms Embedded in CRM) and select this option
- If the User setting was changed, click Save to save the changes
- Launch Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- . Select the correct SQL instance containing the CRM database
- Create a New Query on the CRM database
- Type Select * from Components
- Run the query
- Check the results from the query and look for the Cmp_Name associated with Cmp_TableId = 10005
- The Cmp_Name should be RichWebClient
- If there is another value listed for the Cmp_Name on Cmp_TableId 10005 then there is a conflicting component installed and Quick Order Entry may not install until that component is removed
If there is no existing entry in the Components table for Cmp_TableId 10005 on the query above, it may be possible to manually create the RichWebClient component within the CRM database if reinstalling Quick Order Entry Component does not create the component
If receiving message “Failure to connect to host. Cannot start a new session. Verify the Sage 100 Application Server is active.” then check:
- Contact your Sage Partner/Reseller or CRM Consultant for further assistance
- If Application Server Port is not the default 10000 then edit the Web.XML file (see the Related Resources “How to install Sage 100 ERP Quick Order Entry for Sage CRM” for more details)
- The following steps must only be performed, if Sage CRM and Sage 100 ERP are not installed on the same server and/or Sage 100 ERP Application Server is not running on the default port 10000.
- The Quick Order Entry web.xml file is located in the CRM installation directory: …\tomcat\webapps\richwebclient_swt\WEB-INF\web.xml
- Edit the web.xml to apply the correct Sage 100 ERP Application Server settings:
- In the section for pvx host socket change the parameter value from 10000 to the Sage 100 ERP port number (only if Sage 100 Application Server is running on port other than default 10000).
- If the Web.XML file contents are correct and problem persists, check the MAS_CRMServerOptions table in SQL database for CRM
- Run the following Query
- Select MAS_CRMServerOptionsID, MAS_ServerName, MAS_ServerPort, MAS_CRMServerOptionsID from MAS_CRMServerOptions
- Confirm the MAS_CRMServerOptionsID matches the CRM Server Option number listed in Sage 100 CRM Server Options (Customer Relationship Management, Main, CRM Server Options
- Confirm the correct Sage 100 Application Server Name and Port in the fields above.
- If incorrect, you may need to Backup the CRM database and run an Update command to update the values for “MAS_Servername” and “MAS_ServerPort”.
If existing CRM Quick Order Entry that was working stops and gets “HTTP Error 502.3 – Bad Gateway” then check IIS URL Rewriter rule and confirm that the Tomcat port is correct and check the Web.XML file located in …CRM\tomcat\webapps\richwebclient_swt\WEB-INF\web.xml.