Not all component items appear in Sales Order Entry when Bill of Material Kit is exploded in Sage 100
Not all component items appear in Sales Order Entry when Bill of Material Kit is exploded
Use caution when working with the below product functionality. Always create a backup of your data before proceeding with advanced solutions.
- In Item Maintenance, take a screenshot of the item that is not appearing when exploding the kit in sales order entry.
- Go to Library Master, Utilities, Data File Display and Maintenance.
- Click the Find File button and browse out to the MAS_xxx\CIxxx (xxx = company code) folder.
- Select the CI_Item.M4T file.
- In the Key field, type the above item number and press enter.
- Delete the record.
- Go to Inventory Management, Main, Item Maintenance.
- Using the screenshot for reference, re-enter the item.