Move a Task from One Project to Another in Zoho Projects
Have you ever accidentally created a task in the wrong project? Learn how to move a task from one project to another in Zoho Projects.
- Choose a project from the Recent Projects section or the Projects tab in the left navigation panel.
- Select on the Tasks tab in the top band.
- Click on Gear Icon in the upper-right corner and click Move.
- Next, choose a task list to move the task to and then click Move. The task is moved to the new task list.
- Then select Choose from Completed Task Lists to move to a task list that has been marked complete.
- Tasks can also be moved to another project.
- Finally, click on Move to Another Project and select a project. Choose the required task list and then click Move. The task is moved to a new project.