Incorrect Quantity on Sales Order in Sage 100 ERP
From time to time in Item Inquiry, it shows an incorrect quantity on sales order in Sage 100 (MAS 90 and MAS 200). You may check the “Orders” tab in Item Inquiry but the quantities do not add up.
At times like this, you can try to rebuild your sort files for the Sales Order module. Is most cases, this will clear up the incorrect quantities.
Below are instructions on how to rebuild the application sort files for Sales Order:
NOTE: Use caution whenever rebuilding files from Sage 100 (MAS 90/MAS 200). Make sure you have a good backup and if necessary, seek assistance from Sage or your business partner. This walkthrough will work for Sage 100 2013 and MAS 90/MAS 200 v4.0 and above. Before attempting to rebuild the sort files for Sales Order, you should have all users at the Launcher menu of Sage 100 or out of the system completely.
- In Sage 100 (MAS 90/MAS200) expand Modules, Library Master, Utilities and click Rebuild Sort Files
- Review the warning and click OK
- From the Rebuild Sort Files window, select the Sales Order module from the Module field, and the company code where the issue exists from the Company field.
- Click Proceed, and when prompted “Do you want to recalculate open sales order quantities in the Inventory Masterfile?”, click Yes.
- Close the Rebuild Sort Files window.