How to view Chart of Accounts information on Sage 300 General Ledger
- Open General Ledger > G/L Accounts > Chart of Accounts.
- If you want to view your chart of accounts beginning with a certain account number (for example, to start the list from revenue and expense accounts), enter or select the account number in the Starting Account field.
- To display balances as of a certain period end, specify the ending year and period in the Period Ending field.
- To display only rolled-up balances (rather than individual balances for members of rollup accounts), select Use Rolled Up Balances.
- Click the Go button.
- View account information as follows:
- Scroll through the list to view summary information for each account.
- To view details for a particular account, double-click the account, or select it and then click Open.
- To view transaction history for a selected account, click Transactions.
- To compare fiscal sets for a selected account, click Comparison.
- To view budget information for a selected account, click Budget.
- To view the history for a selected account, click History.
- To view all the source currencies that have been posted to a selected account in the selected period, click Currency.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.