How to Run Data Integrity in Sage 300
To check data integrity:
- Open More> Administrative Services > Data Integrity.
- Select applications to check, in one of the following ways:
- In the Available Applications pane, select an application, and then click Include.
- Click Include All to select all applications.
The applications you select appear in the Check Applications pane.
Tip: Applications are checked in the order in which they appear in the Check Applications pane.
- If you want Sage 300 to correct minor errors automatically during the integrity check, select the Fix Minor Errors
- If you want to limit the scope of the integrity check for Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, or Bank Services:
- In the Check Applications pane, select one of the applications listed above.
- Click Application Options.
The Integrity Checker screen appears for the selected application.
Note: The Application Options button is not available for Administrative Services, Common Services, Tax Services, or Notes.
- Select the Check or Fix option for the data and records displayed in the table.
- Click Close.
- Click Check to check data integrity for the applications you selected.