How to Reprint Statements in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
Before You Start
- Verify the print destination and, if necessary, turn on and connect the printer.
To reprint statements:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Customer Reports > Statements/Letters/Labels.
- Click the Reprint button.
- Select options to identify the statements to reprint.
- Click Print.
- If you are printing to a physical printer, the Print window appears. Confirm your printer selection and the number of copies to print, and then click OK. Otherwise, click Cancel or Setup.
- If you are printing to the screen (preview), the report appears in a new window. You can print the report or export it to a file.
Note: For Web-based clients, the preview screen appears first when you click the Print button.
- If you are printing to a file, the Export window appears. Specify the file format (for example, PDF, DOC, or XLS). Also, specify a destination for the file:
- Disk file. Save the report to a location you specify.
- Microsoft Mail. Send the report as an e-mail attachment.
You can enter the name of a non-existent file or directory to be created by the system when you print. When you print to a file, the report is assigned a unique name, for example, CS1000.TXT.
- If you are printing to e-mail, an e-mail message appears with the report attached