How to Rebuild Key Files in Sage 100
How to run the Rebuild Key Files utility in Sage 100 (formerly Rebuild Application Key Files in Sage MAS 90 or 200)
Use caution when working with the below product functionality. Always create a backup of your data before proceeding with advanced solutions. If necessary, seek the assistance of a qualified Sage business partner, network administrator, or Sage customer support analyst.
For Sage 100 Standard and Advanced editions:
- To verify the user’s Role permissions to Rebuild Key Files:
- Open Library Master, Main menu, Role Maintenance
- For Role, select a role assigned to the user
- Access the Tasks tab
- Expand Library Master, expand Miscellaneous Tasks
- Verify the Rebuild Key Files check box is selected (checked)
- Access the Security Events tab
- Expand Library Master
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.