How to prorate additional costs for several receipts on Sage 300 Purchase Orders
- Select the additional cost on the Additional Cost entry table.
- Click the Cost/Tax button or press F9 to open the Detail Costs/Taxes screen.
- Click the Dist. Cost button to display the Cost Allocation screen.
- Highlight the receipt you want, and then click the Distribute Proration column heading.
- In the Distribute Proration screen that appears, distribute the additional cost and the billing rate (for billable details).