How to Print the Reconciliation Posting Journal Report on Sage 300 Bank Services
- Open Common Services > Bank Services > Bank Transaction Reports > Reconciliation
- Specify the range of posting sequence numbers to include on the report.
- Select any or all of the following options:
- Reprint Previously Printed Journal. Select this option to include information from posting journals that have been printed previously.
- Clear All Printed Journals. Select this option to clear the posting journals for all posting
sequences after printing them.
- Print Deposit Details. Select this option to print details about each receipt that made up
the deposit. Do not select this option if you want to see only deposit totals for deposits that have Outstanding or Cleared With Bank Error status.
- Print G/L Summary. Select this option to print a summary page that shows the G/L accounts and the amounts that were debited and credited when you posted the
- Click Print.