How to print the ICT G/L Loan Account Reconciliation report on Sage 300 Intercompany Transactions
- Open Intercompany Transactions > ICT General Ledger > ICT G/L Reports > Loan Account Recon.
- Select a period.
- Note: To accommodate ledgers with differing year ends, the report uses calendar months instead of fiscal periods.
- If you want to include zero differences, select Include Zero Differences. If you do not select this option, only companies with differing balances will be printed.
- In the Select Companies section, specify whether to include all companies or selected companies.
- All Companies. Select this option to view a report for all remote companies listed on the ICT Options screen.
- Selected Companies. If you select this option, a table appears that you can use to select companies to include in the report. To specify whether a company is included, select a row, and then double-click the Include column or press the space bar.
- Click Print to print the report.
- If you are printing to a physical printer, the Print window appears. Confirm your printer selection and the number of copies to print, and then click OK. Otherwise, click Cancel or Setup.
- If you are printing to the screen (preview), the report appears in a new window. You can print the report or export it to a file.
- Note: For Web-based clients, the preview screen appears first when you click the Print button.
- If you are printing to a file, the Export window appears. Specify the file format (for example, PDF, DOC, or XLS). Also, specify a destination for the file:
- Application. View the report in an application that can open files of the specified format (for example, if you specify PDF as the file format, the report opens in Adobe Acrobat). You can then save the file.
- Disk file. Save the report to a location you specify.
- Microsoft Mail. Send the report as an e-mail attachment.
- You can enter the name of a non-existent file or directory to be created by the system when you print. When you print to a file, the report is assigned a unique name, for example, CS1000.TXT.
- If you are printing to e-mail, an e-mail message appears with the report attached.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.