How to print picking slips on Sage 300 Order Entry
- Open Order Entry > O/E Forms > Picking Slips.
- In the Select By field, specify whether to print picking slips for order numbers or for shipment numbers.
- In the Use Slip field, select the report format for the type of picking slip you want to print. The report file last used appears by default.
- In the Sort By field, specify whether to list item details by picking sequence, item number, or order or shipment line number.
- Use the From/To Order/Shipment Number fields to specify the range of orders or shipments for which to print picking slips.
- In the Print By field, specify whether to print picking slips for the location specified in the document header or for the locations specified for the item details. If you print by header locations, the program will print one picking slip for each order or shipment when the location specified in the header is within the range that you specify. If you print by detail locations, the program will print a separate picking slip for each location listed in the item details of each order or shipment, provided that the location falls within the location range that you specify next.
- Specify the range of locations for which you want to print picking slips.
- Select additional printing options, as required.
- If you want to print a test label to verify that information is aligned correctly, click Align.
- Note: Clicking Align does not set document status to “Printed.” To set document status to “Printed,” you must click Print.
- Click Print.