How to print journals and registers to PDF files with Paperless Office in Sage 100
How to print journals and registers to PDF files with Paperless Office
- Expand Modules, Paperless Office, and Setup. Double-click Paperless Office Options.
- Select the Journals and Registers check box under Enable Electronic Delivery and PDF Storage.
- In Setup, double-click Journal and Register Maintenance.
- Select either a company code or the All Companies option.
- Select either a module code or the All Modules option.
- Select either a particular document or the All Documents option.
- Click the Browse Directory button, and select the folder to use for storing the PDF files. Make sure this path is on the same server where Sage 100 ERP is installed.
- Select an option from the Auto Create PDF list:
- Yes = The documents always print to a PDF file.
- No = The documents always print to hard copy.
- Prompt = The “Do you want to print in PDF format” dialog box always appears.
- Select Password Protect options Prompt, Yes or No. This field is available only if Prompt or Yes is selected in the Auto Create PDF field.
- Enter Password in the Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Associated Documents are attachments that can be added to each Journal/Register that is printed. This feature is optional. If turned on, a default directory for attachments must be specified. This location can be changed On the Fly when printing.
Note: You cannot print to a PDF file and print a hard copy at the same time. To do both, use the Journal and Register Viewer:
- Expand Modules, Paperless Office, and Main. Double-click Journal and Register Viewer.
- Double-click a document to view it.
- Print, e-mail, or fax the document.