How to print Costed Bill of Materials Report for Kit items with Options only in Sage 100
How to print Costed Bill of Materials Report for Kit items with options only?
- Go to Bill of Materials, Reports, Costed Bill of Materials Report.
2. Set the Report Type to Specific Bills.
3. Click on Bill Selections button and select Bill Number.
4. Click on Bill Options button above grid and select Option(s).
5. Click OK and enter/confirm quantity.
6. Click Accept and click preview.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.