How to Print Accounts Receivable Labels in Sage 300
Before You Start
- Ensure that there is sufficient label stock in the printer.
- Determine which format to use to print the labels.
- Make sure your print destination is set to Printer
To print labels:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Customer Reports > Labels.
- To select a report format, click the Browse button to the right of the Use Label field, and then select a report.
- On the Print list, specify whether to print the customer address or ship-to location address.
- On the Select By list, specify whether to print labels for a range of customers, or for a range of customers and documents.
- Select a range of customers for which to print labels.
- If you selected Customer/Document Number on the Select By list, specify a range of document numbers for which to print labels.
- Specify the number of labels to print for each address.
- Click Print.
- If you are printing to a physical printer, the Print window appears. Confirm your printer selection and the number of copies to print, and then click OK. Otherwise, click Cancel or Setup.
- If you are printing to the screen (preview), the report appears in a new window. You can print the report or export it to a file.
Note: For Web-based clients, the preview screen appears first when you click the Print button.
- If you are printing to a file, the Export window appears. Specify the file format (for example, PDF, DOC, or XLS). Also, specify a destination for the file:
- Application. View the report in an application that can open files of the specified format (for example, if you specify PDF as the file format, the report opens in Adobe Acrobat). You can then save the file.
- Disk file. Save the report to a location you specify.
- Microsoft Mail. Send the report as an e-mail attachment.
You can enter the name of a non-existent file or directory to be created by the system when you print. When you print to a file, the report is assigned a unique name, for example, CS1000.TXT.
- If you are printing to e-mail, an e-mail message appears with the report attached.