How to Print a List of Inactive Customer Accounts in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
Before You Start
- Verify the print destination and, if necessary, turn on and connect the printer.
To print a list of inactive customer accounts:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Customers > Customer List.
- From the first Select By list, select Status, and from the From list that appears, select Inactive.
- From the second Select By list, select A/R Balance, accepting the default entries in the From and To lists that appear.
- Under Include, select the Customers With Zero A/R Balance option.
- Click Process.
The Customer List Preview screen appears and displays customer accounts that match the criteria you specified.
- Make note of any accounts that do not have zero balances so that you can collect any outstanding amounts, or write off small or uncollectible amounts.
- Click Print.
- If you are printing to a physical printer, the Print window appears. Confirm your printer selection and the number of copies to print, and then click OK. Otherwise, click Cancel or Setup.
- If you are printing to the screen (preview), the report appears in a new window. You can print the report or export it to a file.
Note: For Web-based clients, the preview screen appears first when you click the Print button.
- If you are printing to a file, the Export window appears. Specify the file format (for example, PDF, DOC, or XLS). Also, specify a destination for the file:
- Application. View the report in an application that can open files of the specified format (for example, if you specify PDF as the file format, the report opens in Adobe Acrobat). You can then save the file.
- Disk file. Save the report to a location you specify.
- Microsoft Mail. Send the report as an e-mail attachment.
You can enter the name of a non-existent file or directory to be created by the system when you print. When you print to a file, the report is assigned a unique name, for example, CS1000.TXT.
- If you are printing to e-mail, an e-mail message appears with the report attached.
- Click Close to return to the A/R Customer List screen.