How to pay accrued vacation for an employee in the payroll module in Sage 300
How to pay accrued vacation for an employee?
- Create a timecard for the employee.
- Select the accrual code for the vacation to be paid.
- Choose the Type Payment.
- Enter the number of hours and rate or the total amount to be paid (depending on the accrual method).
- Repeat step 1 to 4 for each employee you want to pay out vacation.
- Run Calculate Payroll.
- Print the Pre-check Register Report to confirm the figures.
- Click on Payroll Checks to print the checks and post the batch.