How to Open Document Inquiry from Customer Inquiry in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
If you have not already opened the Customer Inquiry screen:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Customers > Customer Inquiry.
- In the Customer No. field, enter the customer number, and then press Tab.
- Display the transaction of interest on the Documents tab or another transaction-related tab.
To view document history:
- On the Documents tab, or on another transaction-related tab on the Customer Inquiry screen, double-click the document number that you want to look up.
Note: An Inquiry button in the heading signifies columns of document numbers for which you can view document history.
The Document Inquiry screen opens, displaying the document you selected.
- Use the tabs and the drilldown features on the Document Inquiry screen to display detailed information for the particular document.