How to Manually Purge Deferred Printing Files
How to manually purge or remove Deferred Printing jobs from Sage 100
Use caution when working with the below product functionality. Always create a backup of your data before proceeding with advanced solutions. If necessary, seek the assistance of a qualified Sage business partner, network administrator, or Sage customer support analyst.
The way to correct this issue with the default printer is to go to do a complete purge from all files that contain the deferred print.
To Delete a single Deferred print job:
- From the Sage 100 Desktop, File menu, select Deferred Printing.
- Select a specific print job.
- Click the Delete Report button to remove the job from the list.
To Purge ALL Deferred print jobs:
- Open File Explorer to access the server where Sage 100 is installed to.
- Browse to the ..\MAS90\MAS_System\ folder, and rename the Sy_Deferred.m4t file
- Browse to the ..\MAS90\Home\Deferred\ folder, and delete all of the *.M4D files.
- Browse to the ..\MAS90\Home\Textout\ folder, and delete all of the dpxxx files, “where “xxx” is the print job number)
o Note: This may not be applicable in later versions of Sage 100.
- Browse to the ..\MAS90\SOA\ folder and rename the Sy0def.soa file
- From the Sage 100 Desktop, File menu, select Deferred Printing
- Verify that all deferred print jobs have been removed