How to Manage Individual Customizations on Sage 300
- Sign in as a UI Customization Admin.
- On the Manage tab, in the Package ID field, specify whether to view customizations for all imported packages or for a specific package.
- If you want to enable all customizations for all packages, or for the currently selected package, click Enable All.
- Use Advanced Mode as needed to enable and disable individual customizations, and to specify the priority order in which multiple customizations will be applied to a single web screen.
- Select the Advanced Mode option.
- In the Customization Details table, set the Status field to Enabled or Disabled for individual customizations as needed.
- For each screen to which multiple customizations will be applied:
- In the Priority field, set the priority of the first customization to be applied to the screen to 1.
- Set the priority of the next customization to be applied to the screen to 2, and so on.
- Click Save.