How to look up transaction history on Sage 300 Intercompany Transactions
- Open Intercompany Transactions > ICT General Ledger > Transaction History Inquiry.
- In the Company field, enter the ID of the company whose transactions you want to view.
- In the Account field, specify a general ledger account for the selected company.
- Specify a period end and a source code.
- Note: If you do not specify a source code, all transactions are displayed.
- Select a source currency, if that field is available.
- Click Go.
Transaction details are displayed in the table.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.