How to look up sales statistics on Sage 300 Order Entry
- Open Order Entry > O/E Statistics and Inquiries > Sales Statistics. For more information about this screen, see “O/E Sales Statistics Screen ” (page 395).
- Select a year and period for which to view sales statistics.
- If you use multicurrency accounting, select a currency.
- To print a report of the selected statistics:
- Click File > Print.
- Review the settings on the O/E Sales Statistics Report screen, edit settings as necessary, and then print the report.
- For more information, see “O/E Sales Statistics Report Screen” (page 299).
- Click Close to return to the O/E Sales Statistics inquiry screen.