How to Look Up Refund Activity for a Customer in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
To look up refund activity for a customer:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Customers > Customer Inquiry.
- In the Customer No. field, enter the customer number, and then press Tab.
- Click the Refunds tab.
- In the Refund Status area, select the reconciliation status of the refunds you want to view.
- In the Payment Type area, select the types of payments used to issue the refunds.
- Click the arrow button beside the Order By Document No. field if you want to change the list order from ascending to descending, or from descending to ascending.
- If you selected Check as the payment type, in the Starting Check No. field, specify a check number to start the list of refunds, or accept the default entry to display all check refunds.
- Click the Go button to display refunds using the selections you made.
The program lists the refunds in the top table on the tab.
- To scroll through the columns, click an arrow at one of the lower corners of the table, or press the Tab key to move from column to column.
- If you want to display a refund on the A/R Refund Entry screen, where you can view the information that was entered with the posted refund, select the refund line on the table, and then click the Batch/Entry No. column heading.
- You can also view the refund in the Document Inquiry screen. For more information, see “Opening Document Inquiry from Customer Inquiry” (page 114).
- To see the documents to which a particular refund was applied, select the refund in the top table.
The program displays the applied documents for the refund in the second table.
Tip: If you change any options on this tab, click the Go button to update the display.