How to look up current orders by customer using the O/E Current Orders Inquiry screen on Sage 300 Order Entry
- Open Order Entry > O/E Statistics and Inquiries > Current Orders Inquiry.
- Enter the number of the customer whose orders you want to review.
- Specify order types, date ranges, and order statuses to include. For more information about
using this screen, see “O/E Current Orders Inquiry Screen ” (page 370).
- Click the Go button. Orders that match the criteria you specified appear in the table.
- To view details for an order that appears in the results, select a detail line and click the Details button. The order appears in the O/E Order Entry screen.