How to invoice goods when shipping on Sage 300 Order Entry
- Open Order Entry > O/E Transactions.
- Open Order Entry or Shipment Entry.
- Enter an amount in the Qty. Shipped field for at least one detail line.
- On either the main screen or the Totals tab, select the Create Invoice option.
- On the Totals tab, review invoice information.
- Enter an invoice number if you do not want one to be assigned automatically.
- Change the invoice date if you want to use a date other than the current date.
- Click Post.
- Note: To print the invoice, verify that the Invoice option is selected on the O/E Confirmation screen that appears after posting. You can also print order confirmations, shipment picking slips, and prepayment receipts.