How to Import Visual Integrator Import jobs with Job Import for Sage 100
How to import Visual Integrator Import jobs with Job Import in Sage 100 ERP
Use Job Import to import the definition information for one or more jobs from a file created by Job Export. This task is useful when you want to execute an import or export job that has been created on a separate system.
Note: additional information can be found in the Sage 100 ERP Help screens
The steps to use Job Import to import the definition information for one or more VI jobs to a specified file are:
- Open Visual Integrator, Main, Job Import
- Click the File Listing (folder) button to select the drive and directory and file name of import job you wish to import.
- From the Available Jobs list select the job or jobs to be imported
- All Visual Integrator jobs defined in the *.exp import file appear in this list box
- If all jobs are to be exported, select every job in the Available Jobs list by clicking Select All
- Click Accept
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.