How to Import Shipments in Zoho Inventory
To import shipments into Zoho Inventory:
- Go to the Packages modules on the left sidebar.
- Click the Hamburger icon on the top-right corner.
- Choose Import Shipments option from the dropdown.
- Click Choose File and select the import file from your system. You can also download the sample file from this page as a reference to prepare your import file.
- Keep UTF-8 as your Character Encoding and select the File Delimiter.
- Choose whether you want to autogenerate your shipment numbers in Zoho Inventory.
- Click Next to proceed to the next step.
- For every Zoho Inventory field, select the appropriate field from the dropdown.
- Choose whether you want to use the same selection for your future imports.