How to Enter Exchange Rate Information in Sage 300 Accounts Payable
1. Open Accounts Payable > A/P Transactions > Invoice Entry.
2. Display the invoice you want to edit, or add a new invoice as usual.
3. Click the Rates tab.
Note: The Rates tab appears only in multicurrency ledgers if the vendor does not use the functional currency.
4. In the Rate Type field, enter the code for the rate type to use to convert the source currency to your functional currency.
5. In the Rate Date field, enter the date to use for selecting the exchange rate.
6. If the correct exchange rate does not appear in the Exchange Rate field, enter it, and then press the Tab key to record the rate.