How to edit saved credit card information for a customer on Sage 300
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Customers > Customers, and then select a customer record.
- Click the Credit Card tab. Saved credit cards for the customer appear in the table on the Credit Card tab.
- Select a credit card, and then click Open.
- Edit credit card information.
- To edit general settings and billing details, make your changes on the A/R Credit Card Information screen.
- To edit the card number or expiration date, click the Edit Card Details button, edit the information in the fields on the Paya browser form, and then click Submit to save your changes.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- Click Close to close the screen.