How to e-mail returns to vendors on Sage 300 Purchase Orders
- Open the P/O Returns print screen. To e-mail a return immediately after posting it:
- Click Post while the return is displayed.
- Click Yes to print the return. Purchase Orders opens the P/O Returns screen, selecting
the return that you just posted.
- To e-mail a range of returns, open Purchase Orders > P/O Forms > Returns.
- On the P/O Returns print screen, select Vendor in the Delivery Method field.
- In the Message ID field, accept the default message ID defined for returns, or click the Zoom button, and then select the ID for a different e-mail message.
- Specify other options for the returns, as usual. (For help on these fields, see “P/O Returns
Screen” (page 266).)
- Click Print. When you select Vendor as the delivery method, Purchase Orders prints to the destination specified in the vendor record: the current print destination, the vendor e-mail, or the contact email. (If you selected Print Destination as the delivery method, the program would print all returns to the current print destination.)