How to Drill Down from Document Inquiry to a Transaction Entry in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
To drill down from applied transaction details to the original transaction-entry screen:
- Open the A/R Document Inquiry screen.
Do one of the following:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Transactions > Document Inquiry.
- On the A/R Customer Inquiry screen, click theInquiry button beside the Document Number field.
- On any Accounts Receivable transaction-entry screen, display a posted transaction, and then click the Inquiry button beside the Document Number field.
- On the Details tab, select a document detail.
Transactions applied to the detail are displayed in the Applied Transactions table.
Note: This table appears only for documents that are job-related or to which retainage applies.
- In the Applied Transactions table, double-click the applied transaction you want to view in the original entry screen.