How to distribute an additional cost on a debit note for multiple receipts on Sage 300 Purchase Orders
- Open Purchase Orders > P/O Transactions > Credit/Debit Note Entry.
- Enter header information for the debit note, including the new document number, the vendor number, and the invoice number for which you are creating the debit note.
- Click the Additional Costs tab. Any additional costs entered with the invoice appear on the tab, but the amounts are zero. You must enter the adjustment amount, as follows, for each additional cost you are adjusting:
- Select the additional cost you need to distribute to receipts.
- In the Amount field, enter the amount of the additional cost.
- Click the Dist. Cost button to open the Cost Allocation screen.
- For each receipt number displayed, enter the amount you want to distribute to that
receipt, if the correct amount is not already displayed.
- Note: To restore the default distribution, or to prorate the additional cost automatically to the receipts, click Redist.
- When you have finished, click Close to return to the Additional Costs tab.