How to delete inactive records on Sage 300 Purchase Orders
- Open Purchase Orders > P/O Periodic Processing > Delete Inactive Records.
- Select the types of inactive records to delete.
- Enter the range of codes or numbers to delete for each record type you selected, or use the
Finder to select the ranges.
- Enter a range of dates to indicate when a record must have been made inactive to delete it.
Purchase Orders selects records that have a status of Inactive and a corresponding “inactive” date within the range of dates you specify.
- Click Process.
- When you have finished deleting records, click Close.