How to Edit and Delete a Project in Zoho People
Learning how to edit and delete a project in Zoho People is a vital skill for any HR manager, project manager, or employee.
Editing and Deleting a Project in Zoho People
- First, log into Zoho People.
- Then click on Time Tracker in the left sidebar.
- Next, click on Projects/Jobs.
- Finally, click on Projects.
- You can click on the pencil Edit icon if you need to make changes to the project at any time.
- If you need to delete the project, check the checkbox next to the project name and click “Delete.”
- That’s all there is to it! Now you know how to edit and delete a project in Zoho People.
What is Zoho People?
Zoho People is an online Human Resource Management System designed to manage and access all your employee data from a centralized location. To get started, all you need is a device with an internet connection and a Zoho account.
Maintain your compliance with local state or federal time tracking laws, gauge which departments consume the most labor-hours and which need more, and track time sheets with Zoho People.